Vadim is a Senior Executive with experience leading global organizations and driving transformation through Security, Cloud, Operations, Infrastructure, Application Development, and Program Management. He possesses a strong commercial, business, and technical acumen, which he has leveraged throughout his career at both large multi-national companies and successful start-ups. Vadim’s expertise has been instrumental in the identification and delivery of creative, cost-effective, and strategic IT and business solutions in his varied roles.
Currently, Vadim serves as Executive Officer for Japan, leading the Microsoft Global Technical Sales organization. He is responsible for overseeing a global team that delivers value and success to some of Microsoft’s most important customers. Vadim has worked to implement key organizational and technical programs, which have contributed to driving scale, technology adoption, and digital transformation. Outside of his work at Microsoft, Vadim enjoys advising start-ups and technology companies and is passionate about driving successful, global businesses.
As a technologist at heart, Vadim firmly believes that technology will continue to be at the center of society. He is committed to leveraging new and emerging technologies to promote business transformation, growth, and social impact.
- Microsoft Japan Global Connect FY24. Helping Microsoft Japanese Global customers to be successful on their ride trough the cloud.
- Amis du Japan 2023 - Japanese Community in Luxembourg. The Embassy of Japan is organizing an evening for former schoolars who visited Japan as part of programs offered by the Japanese Government and the Japan Foundation.
- TechSense Garden Party 2023 - Fintec in Luxembourg. TechSense focuses on technology, innovation and digital industry in Luxembourg and their annual Garden party brings together numerous actors from the tech market with the aim of strengthening relationships between businesses and their customers.
- AI and the Automation of Work. Many people is wondering what Generative AI and ChatGPT means for our work.
- Quantum Supercomputer - New milestone. Today, Microsoft achieved the first milestone towards a quantum supercomputer, a milestone that will revolutionize the use of quantum supercomputers to solve the most complex scientific problems.
- Mira Murati - The Brilliant Mind Behind ChatGPT. Mira Murati's extraordinary journey from her humble beginnings in Albania to becoming the driving force behind ChatGPT serves as an inspiring testament to the power of ambition, determination, and innovation. As the world stands on the cusp of a new era in artificial intelligence, it is visionaries like Murati who will continue to shape the future, unlocking the full potential of AI for the betterment of society.
- NTT rises to the cloud with Azure. Microsoft helps NTT with Azure to optimise operations, strengthen security, and use advanced AI models for cloud migration.
- Fraport goes all in on private 5G network. To drive digitalization, Frankfurt Airport will have one of the largest private 5G networks in Europe to help consolidate its communications infrastructure.
- Introducing Microsoft 365 Copilot—A whole new way to work. Copilot combines the power of language models with your data in the Microsoft 365 apps and Microsoft Graph to turn your words into the most powerful productivity tool on the planet.
- Duckrace Luxembourg, we care for kids! Round Table Luxembourg. We care for kids! Join us for our annual charity event Duck Race in Sat 29th of April in Luxembourg.
- Microsoft Japan Global Connect 2022. Helping Microsoft Japanese Global customers to be successful on their ride trough the cloud.